By Lila Jose
Chapati egg roll is simple,nutritious and filling.
- Regular half cooked chapati 1
- Grated or finely chopped
- vegetables for stuffing 1/4 cup (Cabbage,Carrot Capsicum, Onionetc) Cheese (optional) 1 tbsp
- Egg (beaten) 1 or 2(add salt and pepper pd)
- Butter or oil 2 tsp
- Saute the vegetables in 1 tsp butter ,add salt and pepper to taste .Keep aside
- Heat a round pan ,add 1 tsp butter and pour the egg mixture and just spread it.
- Reduce the flame and top it up with the sauteed vegetables followed by the half cooked chapati and press it so that it sticks to the omlette.
- Flip to the other side slowly.Transfer to a plate and wrap it with a parchment paper or aluminium foil
- Serve with tomato ketchup.