By Lila Jose
- Boneless chicken cubed 500gm
- Boiled mashed potato 3 nos.(medium)
- Onion 1
- Green chilly 3
- Ginger 2 pieces
- Curry leaves 4 sprigs
- Pepper pd 1/2 to 1 tsp
- Turmeric pd 1/2 tsp
- Chicken masala 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tbsp
- Egg yolk 2 to 3 nos.
- Bread crumps 1 cup
- Salt as needed
- Oil as needed
- Cook the chicken with turmeric pd,pepper pd,chopped ginger chicken masala,curry leaves and salt..Mince it and keep aside.
- Saute finely chopped onion,ginger,greenchilly and curryleaves.
- Add the minced chicken and mix well
- Add garam masala and salt to taste and saute for another 5 min.Remove from fire.
- Once the mixture is cooled add mashed potato and mix well.
- Make balls and flatten it between the palms to give it shape.
- Dip each cutlet in beaten egg white and roll them in bread crumps.(make sure all sides are nicely coated).
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan. When the oil is hot reduce the flame into medium and deep fry the cutlets till they are golden brown turning both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with tomato ketchup.