It is a Japanese pancake recipe.This recipe was inspired by the famous cartoon Doraemon.
· 1 cup all purpose flour
· 1 tbsp honey
· 2-3 tbsp Condense milk
· 2 tsp powdered sugar
· 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
· 1/2 tsp baking soda
· 3/4 cup milk
1. Put all the dry ingredients (all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking soda) in a bowl. Mix it well
2. Now add all the wet ingredients (milk, vanilla essence, honey, condense milk) with the flour mixture and whisk it well so that no lumps are formed.
3. The consistency of the batter should not be runny it should be slightly thin just like we use to make pancakes.
4. Heat non-stick pan over medium heat drizzle some oil and wipe off with paper towel to make the pan smooth.
5. Take any standard size spoon or cups to pour the batter so that pancakes come out even every time when we make them.
6. I have taken 1/3 cup of batter and now pour the batter over the pan on low flame. Do not spread the batter with spoon; let the batter spread gradually by itself.
7. Cook on low flame till bubbles appear on the upper surface of the cake. It takes around 1 or 2 minutes.
8. Gently flip it over with spatula and cook from other side for few seconds.
9. Once both the sides are done,keep them aside to cool down completely.
10. Apply thick layer of chocolate spread/ Nutella/ Jam on one side of the pancake and cover it with another pancake.
11. Similarly make rest of the dora cakes.
12. Homemade Dora cake or Doriyaki is ready to enjoy.