Nestlé banana cake is very simple and delicious and even kids can make it at home easily.
· ½ Tin (200 gms) Nestlé MILKMAID
· ½ Cup (75 gms) Nestlé a+ Nourish Dahi
· 50 gms Softened Butter
· 2 Cups (200 gms) Maida (All-purpose Flour)
· 1 Tsp Baking powder
· ½ Tsp Baking Soda
· 2 mashed Banana
· 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
Preheat the oven to 180º C. Grease a loaf cake pan and dust with flour and keep aside.
· Beat together Nestlé MILKMAID and butter in a bowl till creamy. Add dahi and beat well.
· Sieve maida, baking powder, and baking soda well. Fold the maida mixture into the above batter. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla essence and mix well
· Pour into the prepared cake pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 –30 minutes till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. ·
· Cool for 5 minutes. Remove the cake onto a serving dish. Slice and serve.