– Experiment with different up-dos to look good on a bad hair day.
– Massage your scalp with refined oil for 30 minutes for a dandruff-free scalp.
– Home-made hair mask: Peel two bananas and mash them using a blender. Mix this with 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Apply the banana mask and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water.
– Massage vinegar onto the scalp once a week. You can also try a paste of neem leaves. They should be left on for an hour after which you can shampoo.
– Follow a healthy and balanced diet. Reduce the intake of fried food, chips, excessive salts and spices. Avoid excessive yeast and sugar in your food as they cause dandruff